Wednesday, June 21, 2006

EEwww...

Ya know, in America, you have freedom of speech, or something like it. But not at work. In life we should not have to look over our shoulder and watch our backs any more than nature requires. But we have to because people at work get bored and they suck. For instance. I have to watch what I say at work, because I speak my mind usually, but here at work I cannot, because there are multiple people here who feel it is their job, to report all of the venting and ramblings of the drones, because why? They think they will get ahead? (not likely) They love to gossip? (Sure but don't yes it for evil) Their favorite thing in the world is to Teabag the upper management? BINGO to all three. These people are lower than low and should be put to sleep for their own good, well take a number bitches cause I have a dirty syringe and a bucket of deathjuice.




Spits . . .

2 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 3:59 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

A-MEN TIMMY!!!

 
At 6/27/2006 12:27 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

....pepto... bismol???


tee hee timmy said 'teabag'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home