Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Well Since you asked...

Just a note for people who may not have talked to us recently, James LOVES his job. He feels like it is a really good long term fit, and his office seems really fun. Just a Perk Preview, he gets free unlimited fountain drinks (Not water fountain, soda, dummy), Halloween Fun, food days and full benefits, and much much more. I can tell a difference in his mood and he seems much happier and relaxed at the end of the day, and much less tired. So He is happy, and when he is happy that means I am happy. And when I am happy........

People DIE!!!!





Oh wait, that's not right, well anyway, you know what I mean. Hope to blog more soon. Have a good one people.

Kisses . . .

4 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 12:25 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Wow you were quick, I just published that....Go You...

 
At 10/12/2005 12:35 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Hey Anonymous ebook spammer...
Fuck Off

 
At 10/12/2005 3:14 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

well, you HAVE talked to me, and I already knew all these things, but yay and yippee for James, none-the-less... i knew eventually good jobbie things would come his way, he just had to be

p
a
t
i
e
n
t

I just wish new job didn't equal no blogging during the week for our jameson friend... but if that is the only jeer in your long list of cheers, then whoo hoo, and we will just have to learn to deal with it.

Poodles... er, i mean... TOODLES!!

 
At 10/13/2005 11:01 AM, Blogger Tim said...

No Slurpees, just bottled water, sodas and V8, but still, FREE, Geeze, makes me question how much I like my desk....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home