Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Stuff Happens...

So stuff happens.

We are having a little drunken monkey party to further the celebration of James' new job. Bring your own drinks, and there will be some snacks, but since there will be lots of drinking, there wont be to much food, cause as much as I like to entertain, I don't enjoy cleaning up peoples puke.

Leeann is getting a new little kitty. I had a hand in it and am happy that she was able to take it into her home. I can't wait to see it. Though I am not crazy about the name and have no issues about re-naming an animal I take into my home, especially if it is young. Besides, the cat doesn't know its name, it just knows when you make that sound, it can look at you and then ignore you. So if you rename it, it will learn the new sound that means look at me, and then walk away and ignore me. Besides the name is supposed to be a reflection of yourself, not the animal necessarily.

I am happy to hear that fall will soon be here, hopefully with much rain. Not much else going on I guess, still want to do a podcast show, but I am waiting on a good list of ideas so I don't just sit there, though really, I don't have the face or voice for radio, so I am probably screwed from the get go, but we will see. Anyway, hope everyone who reads this has a good day. Perhaps news on Friday, perhaps not, we'll see.

Kisses...

4 Comments:

At 9/28/2005 6:44 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

Stop being a negative nancy... your podcast is gonna rock the house something fierce... Raaar!!

You know you have all kinds of clever and witty things to say, that is why your tummy is always bruised from my giggly bellypoking!!!

 
At 9/29/2005 9:54 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Yes, well just a warning, any further belly poking attempts will be met with broken Phalange type resistance...PHALANGE!!!

That is all.

 
At 9/29/2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Plus, Leeann's kitty is super cute, and I think she should put a pic on her blog....

 
At 9/29/2005 10:40 AM, Blogger The Megan said...

I wanna see, I wanna SEE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home