Friday, August 19, 2005

Just a brief but important news item........

Sean Combs has changed his name AGAIN, because his music sucks and he needs attention. He's been Sean Puffy Combs, Puff, Puff Daddy, Puffy, P Diddy, blah Blah BLAH.... But this is really important...

WHO THE FUCK CARES?!?!? Every time he isn't in the spot light for his crappy music or business deals, or for being associated with a Shooting, he changes his name to get attention. I hardly think it is news worthy. Hey Diddy, why don't you change your name to Done. It still starts with a D and I have a big Fork with all of your names on it.

Stick it...

Stick it UK!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 8/19/2005 1:13 PM, Blogger James said...

Well I hope you're proud of yourself . . . you made me laugh-snort at work.

 
At 8/19/2005 1:19 PM, Blogger Tim said...

YAY for ME!!!!

 
At 8/19/2005 1:42 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

haha, the thought of James laugh-snorting made me LOL...

 
At 8/25/2005 3:51 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

If I don't get some Timmy News corrospondence soon, bad things are going to happen...

 
At 8/29/2005 11:41 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks Tammy, I am glad you enjoy reading my blog, please come back often, I am trying to update every Mon. Wed. and Friday... Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home