Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ode to my Devil Duckie... (actually its the official song that was on the package...)


Devil Duckie, you're the one,You make bathtime lots of fun,Devil Duckie, I'm awfully dirty today.(woh woh, bee day!)Devil Duckie, when you float,It's like I'm bathing in a flaming moat!Devil Duckie, you're my very best friend, hooray!(doo doo doo dee, day!)Every day when IMake my to get cleanI find a little fella who'sRed and yellow and mean(rub-a-dub-keen!)Devil Duckie, you're so swell,You guide me on the path to hell,Devil Duckie, I'm awfully dirty -Devil Duckie, you're a naughty birdy -Devil Duckie, I'm awfully dirty today.

4 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 10:54 AM, Blogger The Megan said...

Yay!!! You got your Devil Duckie, you dirty little monkey!!!

 
At 8/09/2005 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encore!

 
At 8/09/2005 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you only loved to bathe with me, white chocolate!!

 
At 8/09/2005 5:32 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

Damn you Oprah... give Timmy a new Mini, or leave Timmy alone!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home