Monday, June 27, 2005

You know who is shit, I mean should be on your shit list?

DR LAURA!!!! That's right. I listen to her show because I like to punish myself. She is such a bitch. If she doesn't like you in the least, she cuts you off. The last time I checked, any reputable DR has an oath to do no harm. But seeing as she is a fake DR and a bitch, I guess it doesn't apply. Can anyone put this winey little poodle to sleep?!?!? I guess not, but I wish she was on a stroll so many years ago with Yoco OH NO!!!, because then maybe the gunman would have hit that little woMAN!!!! Anyway she sucks and I hope she chokes on her own tongue.

Kisses......(But not to you Laura the Quack, you suck....Bitch.....)

2 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 6:33 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

You know who is on my shit list... people who upgrade blog pages and delete all the humorous slash witty slash ever so intelliegent comments made by said blog owners friends slash loved ones...

just kiddin', but i am sad that we can't go back and check out all the hilarity that is your blog comments site.

 
At 6/30/2005 11:29 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I guess so but the way I see it, how many times besides the first do you really read the comments, I never have gone back to be honest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home