Friday, June 24, 2005

Good Times

The rest of the year is full of Good Times, no really, let me explain...

Ok First!!! James and I celebrate our 7th anniversary, 7 wonderful years that have made my dreams as a young lad of what my life would be like when I got a little older, come true. Thank you for making my dreams come true my darling, I cant wait for the next 700 years......

James' birthday is on July 1, so if anyone is going to purchase a gift and you need ideas, please let me know...... Happy Early Birthday Honey!!!

Charmed season 2 is out in a month or 3, super YAY for magickal fun!!!

Deborah Gibson is my total favorite of any artist, and she is releasing at least one but I have heard rumors of 2 that's right 2 (don't faint Lesley) albums this year!!!!!! Can't you just DIE, I would DIE!!!!

Tonight and the Rest of My Life....One of my new FAVORITE CD's by Nina Gordon. I cannot even explain how good this former Veruca Salt band member is on her own. So happy news virgins, Nina Gordon is releasing a new album this year!!!! YAY

Lots of good movies are coming out and sooner than you can spit, the holiday season will be upon us. PS Happy Summer Solstice to Angel and Amanda and Leeann. Cant wait for Halloween and all of that.

Anyway, Have a good one kids.....

Kisses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home