Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I am leaving until the weekend...Damn it.

Ok, so I will be for the second time this year going to Arkansas for a visit. This time it's impersonal. I have to go to my Grandfathers (On dads side) funeral. Now before the calls start, its fine, I am not upset. I didn't really know him, and this may sound cold but that prevents it from effecting me too much if at all. I am sad for dad, and for Grandma but I don't feel any personal loss myself. I was already forced to go see him last time I was there, which sucked. People were all, Oh you will wish you had seen him before he goes, blah blah blah. Well geee, I am so glad the spitting cursing farmer image has been replaced with drooling veggie. Anyway, so the point is I am out of town until Fri or Sat. I don't know when. Should be a fun time, with the family and no James to hold, and smoking cut to a minimum. I don't mind smoking in front of my family, but I am not sure if dad knows, so I figure why upset him more. Mom knows so I am sure he does too, but who knows. Anyway, I am hoping for a safe trip and a speedy return, until later this year when Grandma(on moms side) decides to kick. I know I sound cold, but believe me I am as sentimental as anyone, if not more so, but unlike a lot of people I actually know who my family is. And I am going home to him after work today. Plus I love my friends more than bleeding steak. So I will see you guys later.

Kisses...

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home