Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Seofon - symbol of perfection

The Perfect year, that is the seventh. I certainly cannot put things in a more poetic way. James and I have been together for Seven years now. I too feel like it has only been seven years, which seems like just the beginning and at the same time so far into our story. As if we have spend lives before this one loving each other, and we have found each other again. I guess that is how you know it is truth and real and the one. Just seven....And wow, seven.... I feel like its been ages spent in love, and yet I still get giddy thinking about him. Happy Anniversary James, my love, my everything and my always.

T

7 Comments:

At 6/28/2005 1:43 PM, Blogger James said...

Happy Anniversary, I love you too!!!!

 
At 6/29/2005 6:34 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

You could, uh, start out
with a little 1...a 2...a 1-2-3...a 3......a 5...a 4...a 3-2... 2...a 2-4-6...2-4-6...4...2...2...4-7...5-7...6-7...7... 7... 7... 7 7 7 7 7 7... seven.

 
At 6/29/2005 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, no more friends for you megan.. And, at first I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking I was on the wrong blog.. this blog seems to conformist for tim, i'm truely wierded out.

 
At 6/30/2005 8:34 AM, Blogger James said...

Too Conformist? Only if the content of his blog were status-quo could I agree with that statement. Think of the new look as an evil black cat that wants to eat your face and soul while dressed in puppy dog clothing.

 
At 6/30/2005 9:00 AM, Blogger The Megan said...

i disagree... it is not conformist, it is just sexed up a bit... hee hee hee.... 7.

 
At 6/30/2005 10:03 AM, Blogger Tim said...

SEVEN, I would like to know what is TOO CONFORMIST about my blog, because SEVEN, honestly I am really curious to know, so please tell me why that is? SEVEN

 
At 7/01/2005 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you guys having Sex???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home