Thursday, June 30, 2005

Now for the news...

A teacher from Texas offered passing grades to 2 students who were failing, if they stole her car and torched it for the insurance money. Hello!?!!? There is a burning ban in the summer, next time wait for Winter so it isn't so illegal. Besides that it was a chemistry teacher, she should have known that fire and dumbass don't mix well.

Texas Rangers Pitcher throws a tantrum at TV reporters, probably cause he is tired of working such long hours for multi hundreds of thousands of dollars. I would be mad if I was on the Rangers team too, they suck. He is having Anger issues according to the team rep, Hmmm, steroid abuse anyone?

The Author of the Book How Stella got her Groove Back is divorcing her grove because he is gay and apparently wanted a way into the country legally, and hot a bride so much. She is humiliated and horrified. Perhaps she should be more careful before trying to shack up with foreign men half her age. Looks like groove isn't in the heart, its in the crotch. A kick in the crotch too...

New research may suggest that Teflon causes cancer. Though after years and years of use, they may have a hard time making the warnings stick. Emeril says "BAM, you're dying."

The French government says people should get more time off but more pay. In other developments, James and Tim are moving to France, and not for the culture.

Locally, The Super Walmart is going up not too far from the ball park, with the addition of the FB Stadium, traffic should be a real joy. I think the city should just build a solid wall and divide North and south Arlington since no one will be able to cross the parking lot that was Arlington streets. Its not really funny, just scary.

Finally, a new feature to look for on Timmy J. Studios blog, Fridays will feature a Picture of the Week. I have no idea what the picture will be but comments are still welcome. Be sure to look for it.

Kisses...


7 Comments:

At 6/30/2005 12:48 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Then I take back the sucky part, although I always heard they do suck, but I could be wrong. Thanks for your support on the Pic o Tha Week

 
At 6/30/2005 1:15 PM, Blogger James said...

Historically, the Rangers do suck, or at least did. Whether or not they still do will depend on if they can keep from cocking up their recent non-suck streak.

BTW, I loved this weeks news--made me snort in amusement.

We have a good thing going, I think. I do politics and entertainment, and you do current events and local.

 
At 6/30/2005 1:15 PM, Blogger James said...

or we both do whatever catches our attention.

 
At 6/30/2005 2:36 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I KNOW, Lets fold scarves....

 
At 6/30/2005 3:34 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I like your blog too L, I only wish there was more of it to read, I get bored here.

 
At 7/01/2005 9:46 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Oh Look, there is more.

 
At 7/01/2005 12:09 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Oh is is here, it is BROUGHTED!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home