Friday, May 13, 2005

Freefall

I am so in love. Yeah! It's true. For the past 7 years I have been this way. I walk around with that over the rollercoaster hill feeling. I love it. I owe it all to my partner in Life, Love and everything else, James. I stole that from him, but it’s so good it needed to be in more than one spot. I just thought I would put it up here, not like we don’t know, and who knows, maybe we will traipse off to Nebraska and get Married one day, or one of the many other states coming to their senses. I am sure we would have been married already but we both know that we really already are. That’s the great thing about being in love, it doesn’t matter what amendment or law they pass, they can never take that away from us. I love you James. My heart, my everything.


T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home