Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Fun weekend...

Yay for Leeann's party. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed catching up with people we haven't seen in a while, which was nice. There were people I didn't really know, but had seen before, who were nice to talk to and a few new faces too. Overall a good time. I was sick Monday, but aside from that its been a good few past days. So on to the work week, sans Pope. One thought on that. Don't you love it (not) when some one dies, no matter who they are, the instantly become the greatest person who ever lived. From the lowliest lowlife Jerk husband to the most close minded preacher to some people who deserve it, all are remembered as great people who loved everyone. Well here is a reality check. The Pope wasn't so great, I am not saying that because I am not a Catholic or religious, but he wasn't. He was close minded, and had backwards views on the world and people. I am sure he did wonderful things for people and all of that, but he was no saint, weather they make him one or not. It is sad someone who had such a huge (all be it blind in some instances) following, died, but he was no better than your average person, he just had a paid ticket for life by the church. Anyway, have a good week if I don't rant later.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home