Monday, March 28, 2005

Supersize Me??? Too Late...

I am going to say first off, I am very out of shape and like 30-40 pounds overweight. Secondly, shut up. I know this is true, and though some will say, "Oh, Tim, that is silly, you are thin blah blah blah", well you are wrong. Unless you live in my skin, you have no right to say weather I am too thin or don't need to lose any weight, but you do have the right to say, HEY BUTTERBALL Put down that roasted Pig, you've eaten already!!! Anyway, I am a little fat, and need to loose 40 pounds at the least. So steps are being taken, though I don't want to tout the steps too much, cause knowing me I will jinx myself. But there are steps. Head over to James' Blog to read more details, but I guess the point is, I am ready for change, and am sick of feeling like crap in my own temple. Sure I may still burn incense, but hey, one step at a time. I'm a damn nice person at least I think so, who does a damn lot for a damn lot of people and am sick of feeling so damn bad that I cant be who I feel I should damn well be damn it. So my wish: I will damn well be thin, I will damn well be thin (slapping my own face repeatedly)!!!!

K thanks for your time...Kisses....

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home