Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Just a Pleasure...

So I get home from work on Tuesday, and go to check the mail as I usually do, and what do I find, but the new single Naked, by Deborah Gibson. Wow, I love it. Such a good song. I am hoping that the local radio around DFW will pick it up, because not only is it a great song, but it really shows her growth as an artist. I just hope it leads to a new full length album. A lot of people pre-judge Deborah because of their preconceived notions from her younger albums, such as Out of the Blue. The strong Pop image that she established early on is only a tribute to her popularity. Yet that image tends to stick in peoples minds. But I think that people should know that even since Electric Youth, she has been a progressive and deep artist who just happens to know how to have fun in her craft. Her ballads will touch you deeply and her love songs are inspiring. Plus she has quirky fun songs mixed in to keep things fresh. So with this wide release of her newest single "Naked", open your ears and your mind to rediscover, someone who some of us have always know to be, a great artist who continues to grow and produce Quality music. So I urge you to get "Naked" and get ready to be pleasantly surprised...

For a preview mp3, go to www.deborah-gibson.com, and to purchase the single go to www.tower.com or www.amazon.com

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home