Monday, August 16, 2004

Shaky Ground...

Life. I wish sometimes it was just a cereal to me, like when I was little. Life is full of stuff. Good Stuff, bad stuff and all of the stuff in between. If the weight of life was real, and not just mental and emotional weight, I would be in really good shape. I guess on the BAD things, or in between things, is in the following example. I come in to work, bad enough on its own, but the second I walk in the door, I get bombarded by negativity. I'm glad she's not here to day or did you see what so and so was wearing, or Here, let me do your work and speak for you, because I have to have my fingers in everyone's business. Blah Blah Blah. Its like that all day every day, so I feel like I can gripe without sounding whinny. So much crap. I wan't a minimalist simple life sometimes(but not alone). No secret doings behind me, no secrets kept, no separate this or that, no worries about what if. Just live in it, be here, and be true and real. Sometimes I get sick of living in a world where Public Data, the internet and Work, rule our lives, no one is content and people can't just be happy. Is it wrong of me to wish on everyone that they just be happy? Well I do, including myself. I don't want to be down about being at work, or sad because things may be wonky sometimes. But I guess it may just be hard wired into all us. Never be happy, want what we don't have, covet what we see and forget what we do have. I hold out hope that at least in my corner of life, things will be happy and good, if I want them to be.

-Sorry world, you are on your own.-

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home