Thursday, July 29, 2004

Invasion of Personal Space

So, I going out on the balcony, minding my own business, looking out at the rain, and James says, look out, or something to that effect.  I turn to him to ask, "What", but then of course I see I am fractions of a hair from walking into a HUGE SPIDERWEB with BIG SPIDER in the middle, so of course I soil, curse and flee.  Now I think all life is great, blah blah blah, but I have walked into my share of spider webs, and why is it they put the middle of their web, and of course themsleves right in the direct path of my head.  Don't you hate it when this happens to me?  Well anyway, James broke the webs support lines and it fell with the spider into a plant, so I was free and clear to roam the balcony without the school girl screeching that comes along with walking through spider condos.  I just think anything with eight legs must be evil, and not the good kind of evil, the icky kind.  Unless it is seafood with eight legs, then that just more legs for me to eat, Lobsters and crabs and stuff might be the  evil of the sea along with squid and octopi, but thats the good evil, you can tell because they taste good and dont make evil silly string.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home