Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Stuff....

Wow what a title for a post, anyway, things are good. The workout plan has semi failed but, what are ya gonna do? Bush's little paint-Kerry-&-Edwards-into-a-corner plan failed in the worst way, GOOD. The crappy and totally inappropriate marriage amendment crashed and burned today and that is good news for everyone. So nothing else really going on at the moment. I did add 2 links to the blog. First off, I added our friend Leeann's blog to the links, and also the highly recommended and quite snappy Wil Wheaton dot Net is now linked to my blog. This is Wil Wheaton of TV and Movie fame, but he is quite the gifted writer, and I highly recommend(can I say that enough) checking out his website WilWheaton.net. So there ya go. Have a good week people.

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home