Thursday, May 13, 2004

Night Terror 2

Well I had my second night terror the other night. At least the second I can remember. Here it is:

I woke up to the rats making noise in there cage, so I got up to feed them. It was in the middle of the night. I fed them and adjusted some papers on the table. I decided to visit the loo before I got back in bed. As I was walking in to the loo, I noticed my reflection in the mirror was a little off, not quite moving in synch with me, and it had a bit of a green hue. As I grabbed for the door knob to close the door, I felt that I hadnt grabbed the knob at all, but a hand, I could feel the flesh and the warmth of it in mine and I let out a scream, because as I was pulling away from it, it wouldnt let go. I then realized I was in bed wailing in reality.

It really freaked me out, and I had trouble going to sleep.

Good Morning.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home