Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Well isn't that just super duper kick in the crotch fantastic....

Ok, well there is a new pope, and people left and right at my office are just gasping and OH MY GOD DID YOU HEAR??? And I think about 2 out of 500 here are catholic, so I am just like who gives a crap and when did you convert? Speaking of people at my office, Lots of people win stuff from the radio here. I know one person who has won many vacations, one person one a Hummer H2 and today someone one $5000.00. Well Yippie, I hate to sound jealous, but I am. I NEVER WIN ANYTHING. Now I know, people say that all the time, and BOO HOO ME, I don't win stuff. Well it is probably because these radio stations that these people win from are so bad, that they actually have to pay people to suffer through and listen. Oh Well. I only want to pay off some debt, but what ever, I am sure the people who win deserve it if not just because of having to listen to that crap. Have a good one. Kisses.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home