Monday, April 25, 2005

Life smiles and Frowns, Has Ups and Downs...

Well what a weekend. Good and bad stuff abounded.

First, We shot the Live version of Timmy J. Studios Halloween video, with B&P Pictures. It was Hella good time, and there should be about 20 minutes of outtakes to accompany this almost 4 minute video. I am very pleased with the footage that was shot. So that was fun.

Second, I finally got to see Amityville Horror, the original, which wasn't too bad. Thank you Kat Brown Portable Cinema releasing.

but then there was the bad.....

The day after the shoot, Man did I feel like crap. Not to mention, our not too cheap coffee maker bit the dust, and they have discontinued the model, so who knows what that means. Then we had to shell out even More for a good coffee maker. But it is cool, so that's ok. I guess. I didn't get to edit the video yet, but that is ok too, I will get to it. I guess there wasn't too much bad, not really. But hey, the week is young.

At least it started out with a rain.

Kisses.....

2 Comments:

At 2/19/2010 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

 
At 2/20/2010 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home