Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Summertime...



The Heat makes everyone crazy, so I am offering a summer carol to add to the madness.

(To the tune of THE CHRISTMAS SONG)

Raw eggs cook out upon the sidewalk while,
Melanoma's nipping at your nose.
Crys of heat exhaustion, and a squirrel catching on fire,
And Folks who are sweating off their clothes.
Everybody knows some jerk or stupid hoe,
Could the damn sun be more bright.
Metal pots left outside start to glow
100+ Makes it hard to sleep at night.
We Know no rainclouds are on their way -
Just lots of dust, and ozone's here to stay.
And every motherF#*&ers gonna try,
To see if electric bills really know how to fly.
And so I'm Offering this simple phrase,
To damn kids and especially to you.
Although it's been said many times
many ways, I'm heat stroking, F you.

Melting . . .

2 Comments:

At 7/19/2006 8:34 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

ditto on the song name... but funny nonetheless...

 
At 7/21/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Well as long as you got the point, I dont give a good god damn what it is called, but I will fix it because I love and respect the opinions of people I know unless I dont, and you were right anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home