Monday, July 31, 2006

Jez' Crist. . .

"We simply cant wait to have you over again."



I know this is a public blog and if I want to send a message, I can use email, BUT.....If you aren't Donald or Michael, this post isn't really for you so scroll down and have some Fajitas instead. If you don't like it, suck it. . .

. . . But if you are, good times. Fun. You two have a really nice and beautiful house, and as I said, I can't wait to see what you do with it when you get going and recover from the move itself. We had so much fun, I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!!! Plus Dinner was Very Good thank you Michael. On a more personal note, it makes me very happy that things are ending up where they are. You guys are very important and I am glad to have you in our circle. You have been missed. Well I would go on for lines and lines, but wouldn't you know it today I actually have some work to do, but to recap:

*Good Times
*Fun
*Great food
*Beautiful House
*Love it Love it Love it.

Two Lips, a Kiss, Jez Crist...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home