Thursday, March 16, 2006

Traffic Bitches. . .


In this new segment to the blog, Roadkill Rodent presents Traffic Bitches. Traffic Bitches much like TB can be deadly, but at the very least, a pain in the ass. So for today (and yesterday):

For Wed March 15: F-ing Dodge Ram Dark Grey or charcoal, Probably 2003 or later, license Plate 8DT * J29, Prick Male Driver in his 40's......YOU SUCK!!!!! If you EVER go around me on the exit ramp and almost shave the dirt off of my car and then not even use the lane you cut into again and it's to me, I will ram your truck and rip the Jesus Fish off of the back of it and beat you with it.

For this morning Thur March 16: White 2000ish Buick, driven by crotchety white haired old business guy, license Plate G96 * 52T, I can see why you have a corky placard on your rear view mirror. I imagine that if you ride people's asses and then go around and cut them off like you did to me, you probably get the shit beaten out of you often. Hence you really do need the corky placard because your hip has been repeatedly broken from the very deserved beatings. YOU SUCK!!! Was it worth being a dick since you were stuck in front of me the entire time after you rode my tail and cut me off? Did the one car length you gained help you have a better day? I hope so, you ass clown.

Well that is all for today, but the way traffic is here, I imagine that this could be a daily supplement. This has been Roadkill Rodent for Timmy J Studios Traffic Bitches Report.

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Tim said...

SSHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNAH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home