Thursday, March 09, 2006

You don't know me. . .

Or do you. Sometimes you don't know people as well as you think you do. Just being at work, you deal with people all day. There are a few people at work who I am comfortable with and consider friends, but a lot of people don't really know me, and probably don't have any interest to. It's just interesting when a lot of the time they talk about family environment and blah blah blah, am I right Q? Yeah, I'm right. But anyway, just something to think on. Just a random thought...

3 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Oh my damn, I missed the Plastic Surg part, thats just wrong, it will take many days to erase the image out of my head. Ya know....EEWWWW.

 
At 3/13/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Whatever, you do what you want.

 
At 3/13/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger Tim said...

BUT, you better comment if you feel the need to testify!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home