Tuesday, January 10, 2006

There's somethin' evil in this house ya'll, I can feel it...

Well, The sounds of a new house take some getting used to. I like having a multi level house, because to me its creepier to live in 3 dimensions. I also like having an attic. I may be the only one. Without going into detail, James doesn't like the attic. I am sure it has nothing to do with Mary Kate. At any rate, I wasn't sure if I should say anything, but last night, at 4-5 a.m. it got really hot, so I woke up, and after I woke up, I noticed that the damn cat was yowling in a weird way downstairs, it sounded kind of muffled. I just knew Sebastian was freaking out downstairs for some reason. I thought this because it was the sound he makes when he has his toy mouse in his mouth but meows, its weird. Well I lie in bed for a while trying to ignore it, but it must have gone on for minutes or more, so finally I got up to see what the hell was going on and to check the heater. Well the yeowling continued as I made my way downstairs in the dark. So I got to the bottom landing, and for some reason, the front porch light was on (it is motion detecting) which was weird seeing as it was 4:30 am or so. What do I see but Ezry sitting in front of the door to the Utility room and the Garage, facing the door and fluffed up to twice her size. She continued to yowl and meow as I stared at her, and then I heard a plunk as she seemed to notice me and dropped her mouse. She sat for a couple of more seconds and then walked off. I know that she sees things that James and I cannot see. It happened in the apartment, and it is probably happening here. It reminded me of the scene in Poltergeist where the dog offered his toy to the unseen presence in the house. I am not sure what Ezry was doing, but it was apparently Sebastian at my feet sleeping, which is kind of a role reversal. That is very unlike her, especially the whole yowling for minutes on end like that. Anyway, I hope more happens, just not at 4:30 in the morning. No doubt with Mary Kate hanging around, interesting things will be going on.

7 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 4:40 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

oooooooooooooooooooooh spookarific... is mary kate the name of the little girl who was murdered in the house all those years ago???

 
At 1/10/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Tim said...

WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!?!?!?! I don't know nothin bout burpin' no babies!!!!

 
At 1/11/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger James said...

You got spammed.

And for everyone's information, I only dislike going into the attic at night . . . when it's dark . . . and you have to go all the way into the attic to turn on the light . . . all the way into the unholy pitch darkness full of evil meanies.

 
At 1/11/2006 9:28 AM, Blogger James said...

BTW, I have a new post.

 
At 1/11/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

A NEW POST?!!?!?

WELL I'M SO HAPPY I COULD JUST POOP!!!


















... but i won't.

 
At 1/11/2006 12:59 PM, Blogger Tim said...

CLEAN UP ON ISLE M!!!

 
At 2/08/2006 8:48 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

tee hee hee, i just noticed the skeleton hiding in the attic... not the most observant apple in the barrel... or, um... something like that....

i doubt highly anyone will read this, considering this post is like a month old... which is actually kind of fun to think about... i could post anything i wanted on here, and not have to worry about anyone reading it...


what to say, what to say....





hmmmm....









oooh oooh, i got it, i got it!!!










































































SPRING BREAK!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home