Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Now, by repeated request, The news...

Senators grilled top industry executives about huge profits and high prices, but CEOs made no apologies and rejected calls to contribute to a fund to help the poor heat their homes this winter. This proves the theory we all knew already, Oil Tycoons are bastards. That's why we have Rollercoaster Tycoon, not Oil Tycoon to play on the computer, cause Rollercoaster Tycoons always support helping the poor pay for their heating bills, but Oil Tycoons, no.

Some dumb kid shot people in his Tennessee school. So what's to blame now, video games, TV, who knows. It is a cry for help of course, though no motive has been given. And just as these cries for help have been ignored, so will his cries be ignored again when he is being given a prostate exam by the Barney the inmate physician. Whooo Whoooooo, Ramming speed.

British scientists say estrogen helps women be better drivers and multi taskers. I disagree, I feel that all drivers are idiots no matter what sex they are.

Tornadoes have ravaged the north US this past week. These strong storms made areas in Indiana look like the hurricane ravaged areas. Nothing funny about tornadoes trashing over 600 homes or killing 22 or more, it just goes to prove tornadoes suck...Seriously.

A cat is resting up at an animal shelter in Washington state after leaping from a pickup, scampering through traffic, plunging 70 feet into the chilly Columbia River and swimming 600 feet to shore. I don't know how many lives that used up but that is one tough pussy.

Prop 2 in Texas was passes, even though it was already in the books that marriage was between a man and a woman. So for the first time in history, hate and bigotry were added to the state constitution instead or removed. Rick Perry sucks, Texas sucks, lots of stuff sucks.

Finally I want to give a shout out to Randy of 2 Guys 1 Brain, for reminding me that I want to do a podcast. I enjoy Andy and Randy's show so much, and it really did inspire me to want to do one, and I just wanted to say thanks for all the great shows and laughs, you guys are the best.

8 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 12:13 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

yea, to be up to date on the goings on in the world is a wonderful feeling indeed. i thank you, my cute faced friend, and i'm sure everyone else thanks you as well!

ps you're right leeann, the tree does look quite a bit like a funky tornado... cwazy!!

so... now that i've gotten tim to listen to my repeated requests... ummm... is james EVER going to blog again???

 
At 11/10/2005 12:36 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Well My Meggy poo, as I have said int the past, Nothing is certain...

 
At 11/10/2005 3:58 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

hey... speaking of 'uncertain' things... when are we gonna start this 'secret podcast'... or... perhaps you are taping us right now... you sneaky little red devil, you!!!

 
At 11/13/2005 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Tim has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

 
At 11/14/2005 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Tim has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

 
At 11/16/2005 10:49 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Perhaps I have been recording you all for months now. Perhaps people love your conversations and cant wait for more. OR perhaps I am full of crap, full of crap just like business and santa fake poster mc duches.

Nothing is Certain...

 
At 11/17/2005 10:44 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I must say I dont care for deleted comments.

 
At 11/21/2005 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Tim has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home