Wednesday, January 11, 2006

In Memory of Cy


I don't know why, but when I saw the picture of Cy, I wanted it. I wanted to hold it and love it and own it. So sweet and innocent and special. What a shame it didnt live past a day. I wondered if there was a reason it died. I would love to have a Cyclopse kitty, I think it is very cute, and special, but I am sure there are some health problems associated with the condition. At any rate, I am very sad the little guy didnt make it and wanted to put up its photo just as a reminder of its special existance.

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger Tim said...

P.S. Cy was born on my Birthday Dec 28th in 2005.

 
At 1/12/2006 3:24 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

i saw this pic on yahoo... i thought the same thing!!! so cute!!!

i'm not so much a cat lover, but i'd take a cyclops kitty any ol' day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home