Friday, January 20, 2006

People Suck...

That is all. Just kidding, that isn't all, but people do suck. People kind find a way to suck no matter what aspect of life it is in. Driving\Traffic, Work, Blogging, IM, Email, Phone conversations, Advice they give, talking, breathing, blah blah blah, you get the idea. Don't you just wish sometimes it could all just stop. All it would take is the press of a button, or so I have heard. Oh well, that's ok, the survivors would probably just screw everything that was left up anyway...

I think Cartman had it right...

Kisses . . .

4 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 12:42 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

geez, Timmy... what brought about this post, hmmm?

 
At 1/20/2006 1:44 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Nothing really, I know, huge duh, but I noticed especially today, A HUGE portion of Human beings SUCK, but there are some good ones too, Geeze people, can I not have a ranty day??? Or at least a rant...

 
At 1/20/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

I LOVE WHEN YOU HAVE RANTY DAYS, MY TIMMY FRIEND... I was just wondering if there was something in particular that cause this particular rant... that's all...

I feel the same way though, sometimes... that some people just suck... pretty much in general.

Love ya, mean it!!

 
At 1/20/2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Nothing in particular, just a bunch of little things and the fact that it is true....Unless people are feeling like I am talking about them, and that just means you have your own issues. Its just a comment on modern society.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home