Tuesday, March 21, 2006

TB Update


That's right, its time for another traffic bitches update, bringing you offenders from far and near, in front and behind. So lets get to it...

Moron who drives a dark grey Jeep Cherokee Limited - 086-HJS, DIE!!! I guess you like the million other idiots on the road could really bog my blog down, but LEARN TO SIGNAL. That's why they put those little amber pieces of plastic on the corners of your vehicle. They do have a purpose.

Speaking of signaling, there is debate over my next fellow driver, but I say he is wrong. Hey, YOU!!! Leather Clad biker guy with totally cliche bandana. Just because you look behind you and point to the lane you cut into without hesitation, doesn't mean you are signaling. I am pretty sure your Harley Type Motor Scooter license 028-LAN (It was a real motorcycle, I am just being an ass) came fully equipped with working blinkers on the rear. I guess you can signal that way but if you point and cut off, it doesn't really count, and it was a cocky point, not a please may I get over point. I am pointing at you, where ever you are, right now, can you guess which finger I am using? Here is a clue, it isn't the one you used to point to where you were gonna cut people off with. Don't worry I am sure you will figure it out.

Finally, we have the Drive Thru Duche. That's right, last night while sitting in the drive through, this douche decides not only to get too close to me in the drive thru (but all truck\suv owners seem to do this) but you decided to rev the smog belching engine in your way to big Red Ford F350, license plate 3LX-B71. Now I know we were all hungry in that line, but the drive thru is for the purchase of food, not to drive through the car ahead of me so you can move up in the line. Do you smell that? Is that the new vinegar grilled stuffed burrito from Taco Bell, NO!!!! It's the douche behind me revving the engine to his 4 door V10 3 Ton douche mobile. YOU SUCK.

Well that about does it for now, this has been a Traffic Bitches report brought to you by Timmy J Studios. Taco Kisses . . .

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 3:13 PM, Blogger The Megan said...

mmm... taco kisses are the best!!!

 
At 3/21/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Tim said...

But not if you burp first...no me gusta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home